We are offering the 30 free hours
Parents can get more info by visiting www.childcarechoices.gov.uk
Play is serious work for children, not an alternative activity.
At Comberton Playgroup, we believe that play is necessary and important enabling children to:
- Gain knowledge, skills, concepts and attitudes in a meaningful context.
- Make informed choices becoming confident independent learners.
- Work at their own pace in a non-competitive environment.
- chieve success and acknowledge failure as part of the learning process.
- Learn to express and deal with their emotions behaving appropriately.
- Begin to shape attitudes and make sense of the world.
- Gain confidence, self esteem and develop a sense of personal identity.